At L’Amour, we offer three variations of our HydraFacial treatment. The Express, Deluxe and L;Amour Signature.
Here, we will break down the key steps and benefits of our most popular, the L’Amour Signature HydraFacial.
Unlike the Deluxe and Express, the Signature includes our Seven Step Process.
Detoxifying the skin, also known as lymphatic drainage is the first step done prior to the actual HydraFacial. Using a pumping motion, it drains the fluid build up from the primary notes to the axillary nodes.
Benefits of Lymphatic Drainage:
- Allows natural regulation to occur in the body
- Improves circulation enabling firmer skin
- Restores hydration in the skin
- Rids of the fluid build up
- Helps with any swelling or post-surgical bruising
- Tackles ageing skin and fine lines
Deep cleanse and exfoliation is next. This step strips the layer of dead skin cells on the surface. The ingredients used here include Yeast Extract (for line smoothing and firming), Carbamide (for hydrating), and Lactic Acid (for exfoliation). This step is repeated twice to ensure complete cleansing of the skin.
Acid Peel— After cleansing the skin thoroughly, we use an Acid Peel to bring everything to the surface. A Glysal Acid Solution is used for the peel, which is a combination of Glycolic and Salicylic Acid. The solution softens the blackheads and impurities before extractions. The strength of this solution with change as and when needed.
Benefits of the GlySal Acid Peel:
- Best for Acne and Acne scarring
- Minimal to no post peel scaling
- No downtime
- General rejuvenation of the skin
- Works as a brightening agent to reduce pigmentation
Extractions has to be the best stage. This is where the magic happens. This is a gentle process using honey and salicylic acid to remove the impurities and blackheads for specifically the T-Zone area (forehead, nose and chin). This step is done to achieve a clearer complexion and minimise pores drastically.
Honey is used for its anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial elements as well as exercising complete hydration.
Salicylic Acid works to soothe and calm the skin after extractions have taken place.
Booster! Now, this step is all about personalising the facial to EXACTLY what your skin NEEDS. Clients can choose and will be recommended one of two boosters:
- DermaBuilder Peptide Complex: Anti-ageing
This helps to smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles whilst increasing skin firmness and enhancing skin elasticity, resulting in even skin tone and texture.
- The dual peptide formula of Palmitoyl Dipeptide-5 Diaminobutyroyl Hydroxthreonine Peptide and Palmitoyl Dipeptide-5 Diaminohydroxybutyrate Peptide is designed to help stimulate collagen production and improve cell structure strength. Alternatively…
2. Britenol Intensive Spot Corrector: Pigmentation
We add a Britenol Intensive Spot Corrector as a booster to minimise the appearance of brown spots.
The ingredients include:
- Alpha Arbutin: works as a tyrosinase inhibitor to block melanin production and provides natural lightening of pigmentation.
- Vitamin C: stabilised, oil-soluable form clarifies and brightens skin, functioning as an antioxidant to produce collagen.
- Antioxidants: a unique blend of antioxidants including horse chestnut, arnica flowers and green tea helps to detoxify skin.
The Hydrate and Protect step does exactly that. Now that the pores and impurities have been removed, the skin is now ready to be treated properly via vortex fusion technology.
With a combination of antioxidants including; Arnica flower extract, Red Algae, Oat Kernal extract and Palmeria Palmata and hyaluronic acid plus peptides, the skin is improved in texture and firmness.
The best part of this step is the natural glow it leaves on the skin because of the ultimate hydration it offers.
Yay, Rejuvenation. Red and Infrared LED light is applied for 30 seconds in overlapping areas and it’s benefits are to stimulate the production of collagen and improve the signs of ageing.
Blue LED Light is then applied for 30 seconds on problematic areas. The benefits of this is it gets rid of p-acne (porphoryn) bacteria and calm acne in various areas of the face.
The L’Amour team is hopeful that you are just as excited with the key benefits and steps of the L’Amour Signature HydraFacial. Let’s get you booked in!