Now that you have enjoyed a HydraFacial treatment, here a few tips for aftercare…
- Avoid hot environments and heat (saunas, sun beds, intense workouts, hot yoga) for the next 48 hours.
- Avoid swimming pools for the next 48 hours.
- Application of SPF30 (min) is essential (but remember, this is ALWAYS essential!)
- Avoid having any aggressive treatments on the HydraFacial treatment area for 2 weeks.
- Avoid using retinol products for 2 days after the treatment
Be aware that, in rare occasions, after the HydraFacial treatment your skin may experience the following…
- Heat sensation
- Lumps and bumps
- Although these are rare, they can still happen however all of them are managable and NOT permanent. If you experience any of these please contact your practitioner at the clinic.
Good Skincare Through a Healthy Lifestyle
Maintain your skin health by following the below recommendations:
• Drink plenty of water • Eat a balanced diet • Take a daily vitamin supplement • Apply SPF30 (min) daily • Use a high-quality skincare • Exercise regularly • Get plenty of sleep • Avoid smoking • Avoid tanning beds • Minimise alcohol consumption • Manage daily stress
If you are unsure about anything please consult your practitioner at the clinic.