Hyaluronic Acid for Hydration
Hyaluronic Acid for Hydration is an exceptional and cutting-edge moisturising treatment that effectively enhances and hydrates the skin. It is of utmost importance that you diligently adhere to the recommended advice and aftercare following your treatment to safeguard your skin against any potential adverse reactions and to maximise the benefits derived from the treatment.
- Do not touch your face for 12 hours
- Do not wear make-up for 24 hours
- Avoiding alcohol for 24 hours
- Do not take anti-inflammatories such as Aspirin for 48 hours
- No excessive exercise for 48 hours
- No cosmetic procedures for 48 hours
- No Sauna and Steam rooms for 2 weeks
- Avoid sunbeds for 2 weeks
- No facials for 2 weeks
- Always use SPF to protect the skin from the sun, as it may be extra sensitive
An allergic reaction can occur in the form of small lumps the size of a 10p piece. Should you notice any redness or small lumps at the injection site, call us on 07979 552338.