Following Fat Dissolving Injections We Would Advise:
- To minimise the risk of bruising or bleeding, it is advised to refrain from consuming Aspirin and Vitamin E for pain relief. Instead, Paracetamol is an acceptable alternative. Post-procedure, intermittent application of ice for 5 minutes can provide soothing and cooling effects. Additionally, the use of a gentle fan can also offer comfort and alleviate any discomfort experienced.
- Avoid strenuous exercise for 48 hours.
- Bruising may occur. Avoid direct sunlight, sunbeds and heat therapies for atlas 48 hours.
- Avoid hot baths and showers (tepid water only) for 5 days.
- Massage the treated area for about 15 minutes per day for two weeks after treatment to aid the process of fat elimination.
- Nodules are not uncommon. They can last up to a month and usually disappear without any intervention. However, we would need to assess anything unusual.
- Drink lots of fluids (water) for the first 24 hours.